Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damage in Virginia Beach Home


This is the aftermath of a kitchen fire that took place in this Virginia Beach, VA home.  The cause of damage was an electrical fire that affected most of ... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire in Local Home


This is the aftermath of a kitchen fire that took place in this Virginia Beach, VA home.  The cause of damage was a grease fire that affected most of the l... READ MORE



SERVPRO Travels to Help Other Franchises During Hurricane Harvey


Here are photos of some damage that occurred at a home in Louisiana. The cause of loss was roof damage from the hurricane.  The first picture you... READ MORE



SERVPRO Goes to Louisiana to Help With Storm Aftermath


Here are photos of some damage that occurred at a home in Louisiana. The cause of loss was roof damage from the hurricane.  The first picture you... READ MORE



Storm Damage at Local Commercial Building in Virginia Beach, VA


Here are photos of some damage that occurred at a local commercial building. The cause of loss was roof damage from the hurricane.  The first picture you s... READ MORE



SERVPRO of Oceana/Damneck Goes to Louisiana to Help With Storm Aftermath


These are pictures of water damage from a Hurricane that hit New Orleans and our crews went out to assist.  The first one is  a closet that was a... READ MORE



Mold Found at Local Bookstore Virginia Beach, VA


The first picture is before mold remediation and clean up was completed.The second picture was after mold remediation and all clean up was completed to IICRC st... READ MORE



Hotel Water Damage in Virginia Beach, VA


This is from a water damage that we did at a local hotel.  The first picture is before our technicians removed the wet carpet and the second is after remov... READ MORE



Water Damage at Local Motorcycle Store Virginia Beach, VA


Here is a couple of pictures from a water damage at a local motorcycle store.  This damage was caused by a pipe burst in the sink. Drying equipment was lef... READ MORE



Mold Found Under Floors in Local Virginia Beach,VA Home


This mold was found after this local family called us for a pipe burst that happened behind their wall.  Our technicians saw this after doing demolition an... READ MORE